Friday, May 28, 2010

Cousins!!

My sister and her family came into town last November and we wanted to get pictures of the Grandkids and give it to my parents for christmas. These are the pictures that all of us just loved. They all look so similar and so cute. I know we took these a while ago but I still wanted to post them because I think they are so cute. The boys just love their cousin Maggie, they love looking at updated pictures of her. We are so sad that they live so far away. But look how cute! We can not wait for the two new babies to be born this year so we can take another one with all of them.



2 comments:

Jannie said...

So adorable! I still just can't believe how big Bryce is!! I love your boys' hair :) Love the pictures ;)

Elle said...

maggie looks so small in these pictures! i guess we need updates soon huh? that was really fun though!