Monday, October 12, 2009

Update Pictures!

Here are some upated pictures that I took over the summer ENJOY!

Bryces 2nd Birthday this past August!

At the zoo on Bryces B-Day with his friends!

The boys after the fun day with their friends at the zoo!
Last weekend we had a movie/pajama party in the living room. We went and got Monsters VS Aliens, made popcorn and set up pillows and blankets in the living room and watched the movie! They thought it was so fun.
(oh! earlier that day I gave all the boys, including Joe a hair cut, a buz cut I guess, trying to save money)

4 comments:

Jannie said...

Awww, I love when you blog!! I love my Laurie updates!! The pictures are all adorable! I'm glad you guys are doing so well! I love the haircuts and Bryce's spikey birthday hair :) So cute!

PS- thanks for looking at my blog! The neighborhood we are moving to reminds me a lot of where you guys are living at!

Keep blogging, girl! I love hearing from you!

Elle said...

how cute! i love how bryce's hair is spiked in them! i love you and miss you and i can't wait till we can see you in a few weeks! maggie is getting so big, i can't wait for you to see her! love you!

Nicki said...

What a fun birthday! I can't believe that he's already 2! That means mine are almost 2 as well-- that just seems so old to me!

Fun pictures!

Michelley said...

Happy Birthday to Bryce! I can't believe how big he is!!! Both your boys are so adorable!