Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend with the Bybee's!

This was a fun and busy weekend. Our long time good friends invited our family to go with them and spend the night in Salt Lake. All of us in one house was so fun and crazy. The kids loved having the sleep over and enjoyed playing together. The best part of it was when we put the kids to bed and stayed up playing games all night. On Saturday it started out as a really rainy day so we just stayed inside and played the Wii with the kids. They thought it was so much fun, and we had such a great time with our friends. Brenn and Becky..thanks for the fun weekend and the great memories. We have to do it again.


All of us playing the Wii, it was so fun!!



Look how hard I had to concentrate!! And I lost!!







Even the kids got in on the action!!!

Joe and I after he beat me!!! I forgave him!!


Myself and Becky, just us girls, laughing and having a great time.





The kids played great with each other..

3 comments:

Elle said...

so i never notice when you post things, because when you're blog is private, it doesn't update on my page! i love how most of the kids are wearing striped polos... did you guys plan that?!?!? i hope you guys are doing great and i miss you guys a lot!

Michelley said...

Looks like fun. Love that face of yours playing Wii - that's totally me. I get whipped by everyone whenever I play!

Kassi said...

Hey Laurie! I found you through Shayla Finlinson's blog. I hope you don't mind. Our blog is private and we would love to invite you if you want to see it. Just email me your email address at kassinolan@gmail.com. Tell Joe congrats on graduating and finding a full time job!