Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update!

Finally I have a little bit of time to update our blog. In July Joe and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, my parents took the boys over night and we went out to dinner and to see the new Harry Potter movie and had a great time without the boys. Jaxson has started potty training and doing pretty well at it with only a few difficulties but we are moving forward with it. I also enrolled Jaxson into preschool starting at the end of August and he goes two days a week until May, he is really excited about it and so am I. I hope everyone is doing well and I will do another post with some pictures in the next few days.

1 comment:

Jannie said...

I love when I see that you posted something! Happy Anniversary - I'm so glad you guys got to do something fun! And that's so exciting that Jaxson is starting Preschool - I bet he'll love it!