Thursday, March 12, 2009

We are Back!!!

Hi everyone. It has been almost a year since I have been able to update this. We have had one busy year, but my goal is to keep all of you updated at least once a week. We recently have purchased a new computer so this is going to be much easier to keep up. (I hope!) Please keep looking at it and enjoy what our little family has done! Here is a little recap...Joe graduates from BYU in April Yeah!!! Laurie is working again doing a paper route and can quit May 1st yeah!!! Jaxson is 3 and starts T-Ball in May and is loving primary at church. Bryce is 18 months and is in nursery at church (that means mom and dad can actually go to Sunday School in peace, yeah!!). He is also talking up a storm. He wants to be like his big brother so much. We are so grateful for a great year and for kids who love each other unconditionally. Please keep checking back and enjoy our blogg. We love and miss you so much!

1 comment:

Jannie said...

Laurie!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK! This is going to be a great way to keep in touch with you guys and see what you and your boys are up to!! Yeah :) I am so glad that you can quit your job May 1st and SO happy about Joe's internship...and graduation in April..that's awesome! I sent you an invite to my blog; thanks for wanting to check it out...I am excited to keep updated on your life...I'll be checking in here often :) Talk to you soon!