Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Laurie's Big 30th!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday! I am actually excited about being in my 30's, I hear that they are awesome, so let it begin. So we started out by going to Joe's work so he and the boys could take me out to lunch. We went to a place called The Red Iguana, it was fantastic. It's fast food but the best mexican food ever. Then later that night the boys and my parents to me out to dinner at the Mayan resturant. The food is ok but the entertainment is more fun. They have a fun diving show every 30 minutes with music and lights to go along with it, that made it fun. Jaxson and Bryce did not know what to think of it, they were more nervous than anything because they keep the lights low like you are in a cave, but overall we had a great time. I was so exausted by the end of it all I came home and crashed. It was such a great and fun day with family. There was no other way to spend the day.
My mom and dad with Jaxson and Bryce enjoying the chips and salsa!

Me and my hubby, enjoying our chips and salsa!


Joe and Bryce watching the diving show!

Bryce and I watching the diving show!


Trying to keep Jaxson and Bryce calm after the diving show!

My birthday dessert! What a candle, more like a firework. But the dessert was soooo good, it was molten chocolate cake with ice cream, my favorite. The dinner tasted ok but the dessert was something to be had!!!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes and calls, it was a great day!

3 comments:

Jannie said...

Happy (late) birthday!! First of all, I always think about how great you look when you are pregnant! You are so beautiful! Great pictures!! I'm glad you had such a great 30th birthday!!!!! Sounds and looks like a lot of fun!

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday! And welcome to the 30s crowd (us old fogies!). Looks like you had a fabulous day and hopefully the whole year will follow in suit for you.

Elle said...

no wonder why jaxson was freiking out! i would be too with that fire hazard on the table! ;) looks like you guys had fun! you old fart! ;)