Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Name for Baby #3!!

So I think we have finally picked out a name for our baby boy #3. I still can't believe we are having another boy! It is so funny to watch people's reactions when I tell them what this baby will be, it's almost like a pitty look, they really don't know what to say and I think it is so funny! But we are so excited for a third boy, we are starting to realize the many blessings that will come into our lives with all of these boys and Joe and I could not be more excited to see what lies ahead.

So the name we have decided on is Ashton Tyler Denton!! This name has taken us a little bit longer to decide on, but we are really liking it. We can't wait for him to get here in October.

2 comments:

Jannie said...

I LOVE the name!!!! That is actually my maiden name so I've always wanted to name a kid that :) I love it! And I love Tyler, too!!! So exciting!!!

I was out there in Utah this month and feel SOOO sad that I didn't get to meet up with you - we were so busy it was insane! I was hoping that we'd get to see you when we come out next time becuase then I'd be able to meet Ashton.

Anyways, I hope you are feeling okay. I think of you often and I hope this preg. has been better than before.

I am so excited to see pictures of Ashton when he comes :)

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I can't believe you moved! It has been way too long since I talked to you, we should really get together soon! I also didn't know you got a dog! I hope all is well with you with the baby coming soon.