Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bryce is Crawling







I can not believe it but, my baby is crawling. A few weeks ago Bryce started crawling and he just took off. He loves being able to get around, but now he has started to stand up while hanging on to chairs, or the couch or anything that is stable and will allow him to hold on to. I am sure he will be walking by his first birthday in August. He watches Jaxson and does everything that he does, this is only the begining, but I am ready, I think. Bryce is so laid back that he just goes with the flow. We got so lucky with him. We are so blessed to have such great childern who love each other.

2 comments:

Little Latin said...

Watch out Jaxson, Bryce is on the loose. The next thing you know he will be walking. Way cool, he is doing so well...and I have to give kudos to Jaxson for being such a great big brother.

Elle said...

so when are you going to calm those boys down from climbing on everything?!!?!? it's like they are working as a team to see who can give you the first heart attack......